Sunday, January 22, 2012

Intro

Hi guys! Thanks for viewing my blog. This blog was used for poetry that I wrote in high school, but now I'm looking to start something new. I kept the title "Life Is A Story To Be Told" because giving advice, poetry and anything that expresses my opinion and the way I live my life I see as my own way of motivating myself. Readers will see through the advice and articles on the blog that they are all in some way connected to my life, and I'm sure it may be the same for some of you out there. At the end of the day, it depends on how you the reader wants to interpret what is said. Who knows, maybe you out there can find some motivation and or spark to do something amazingly exciting and fun. My challenge to you is, don't be afraid to be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment